Advances in computer software now mean that if you choose to improve your smile, you can now be fully confident of the results you’ll achieve even before your treatment has started.
As well as letting you know what to expect, by working with you to create a digital smile your dentist will ensure you are fully involved in the process of creating your new smile at all times, meaning you will be able to ask any questions and raise any concerns you may have.
Digital smile design is commonly used for veneers, implants and crowns, as well as other cosmetic dentistry procedures. The first part of the process is to take photographs of your existing smile and to discuss with you exactly what you want to achieve. The photographs are then scanned into the computer and the latest software is used to carefully design your new smile. Whether you want your teeth to be straighter, want to replace a missing tooth or teeth or close up a gap, the resulting image will be a realistic likeness of what you can expect at the end of treatment.
The next step is to create a realistic 3D simulation of your new smile from the digital image. This enables you to see the results and to ensure that you are totally happy with everything about your new smile before treatment begins.
You will first be fitted with a temporary version of your new smile to check that everything is as you expected it to be and that you’re happy with results. Only when you are completely satisfied will your dentist complete permanent restoration work, leaving you with the smile of your dreams.
DIGITAL SMILE DESIGNING IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR:
- If you are looking for a special design of smile.
- If you have specific requirements.
- If your smile is very important to you.
- If you want to be involved in the designing, production and final results of your smile makeover.
- If you want to look before you buy.
BENEFITS OF A DIGITAL SMILE DESIGN:
- You’re able to visualise the outcome of your procedure
- Explore a range of treatment options
- Work in partnership with your dentist to design your new smile
- Your dentist can plan the correct treatment to produce the results that you expect
- A reversible and non-permanent way to try out your new smile
So if you’re after an amazing new smile and you’re interested in Digital smile Design, please call our clinic on 03 9878 1597 to book an appointment with Dr Andrea Manley today.
Any dental procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, please seek an opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.